Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Saturday, February 24, 2018

Smalls Report for February

It's been an unusual month for me, but I do have some stitching to show for it. In the past 2 weeks I have finished up the five Christmas ornaments I stitched in January, and I have also stitched and finished up two little stocking Christmas ornaments.

Here are my Christmas Tree ornaments:






And a snowperson ornament which will be travelling to New York state this Christmas. The chart is from BH&G's  book '101 Christmas Cross Stitch Designs' (1999).



And the little stockings which I have just finished up. They will be flying to New Zealand this Christmas. The stockings are under 3" tall.  I adapted the Santa stocking design in LA#3428 'Christmas Ornaments' book, Kooler Design Studio originally charted for plastic canvas, so that the outline was smoother,  and stitched a back.




So, there we go.  I'm looking forward to visiting all the Smalls reports to see what has been stitched in February.

12 comments:

Pamela said...

You have been busy! All of them are very nice!

Rachel said...

Those little stockings are so sweet! I can imagine how gorgeous they'll look hung on a tree. Beautiful trees too; I especially like Fin's blue one. :)

rosey175 said...

I love the little stockings! Do you put a small piece of candy in them? I suppose it's safer to send without though.

Julie said...

Sweet little stockings. The beaded Christmas tress are lovely too

Clare-Aimetu said...

Oh how lovely - that's a great collection, great stockings

Mary's Thread said...

What adorable ornaments! I love the richly beaded trees! Everything is beautiful!

Sheryl said...

Oh goodness, what lovely little stockings so neatly made and some wonderful stitched designs, love the trees. great work

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I always like your little trees and the stocking are particularly cute. I like the way you stitch your initials to be inside each one.

Michele Stravato said...

Great stitching and I love the trees.

Gwen said...

Your February finishes are so special. You accomplished a lot. They are Lovely.

Astrids dragon said...

Oh wow, they all look wonderful! But I think I like the trees the best.

Kaisievic said...

Lovely Smalls, my dear.