Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Six more Christmas ornaments finished

This ornament is for a young Christmas visitor.  The Santa is adapted from a chart in the Jeanette Crewes '32 Santas' leaflet [One Nighter's series] and I free-styled with the lettering.
Front:
 Back:


The next four are for my nieces.  The little angels are adapted from a Donna Kooler design, the tiny Santa is adapted from an old BH&G Christmas Ideas design (possibly 1976 edition), the Santa & sleigh is adapted from the one in Jeanette Crewes '32 Santas' One Nighter's leaflet, and the rest is free-style.





 And this one is for my sister (who collects cupids).  The design is from Christina Marshall's Angels in Cross Stitch booklet.


3 comments:

sharine said...

They are beautiful:)

Le trame della Galaverna said...

Wow so cute.
Beautiful.
Ciao Giovanna

Julie said...

Lovely collection.