Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Friday, April 18, 2014

The last of the batch

Finished up this afternoon.  An ornament for a  delightful teenager. The designer s credited in the post above,


I knew I should have taken the time to reposition the ornament for scanning - it's not really distorted in shape.  Just poor scanning technique.

4 comments:

Kaisievic said...

All of them - this post and last - are gorgeous Christmas ornies. Love your finishing.

stitchersanon said...

Gorgeous...love them all

Shebafudge said...

Another really pretty ornament. Congratulations xxx

Julie said...

Nativity scenes always get my vote, this ones beautiful.